New In The New User Interface…
(Login & click “Preview“ at the top to view changes)
- Search Results Look & Feel updated
- Social Network Fields added to Account & Customer Details
- Expanded Account Details View (less unused white space)
- Details Tabs More Visible (Now orange in Account & Contact Detail views).
- Direct Download Exporting (No more waiting on emails to get your data!)
SEE WHAT’S IMPORTANT WITH FEWER CLICKS
One of the great things about SalesJunction CRM is how customizable it is. For example, maybe what’s most helpful to you is seeing the Dashboard when you first log in, instead of accounts; or seeing “contacts” first when you click on a company. You can change the defaults for each of these by following a few short steps:
- Click your username in the upper right corner and selecting “My Settings.”
- Scroll to “Main View Options”
- Order the main menu using up/down arrows to get it exactly how you want it, then set your preferred default menu item to the right that will open when you login.
- In the “Default Detail Views” row, you can even select what you want to see first when viewing the details of a company (cases, notes, opportunities, contacts, etc.) or a contact.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Finish” to enjoy your newfound efficiency.
Find more tips for CRM in our online Knowledge Base or reach us firstname.lastname@example.org
Still To Come!
- Mobile App: New & Improved w/ exclusive features.
- Tablet View: Enhanced landscape viewing experience for iPad users.
- Graph Reporting: Get your sales stats at a glance.
In Case You Missed It…
On Monday, March 16th, SalesJunction
launched the new ticket logging webpage that will help you submit your ticket directly with a more user-friendly form without be directly to another site. SalesJunction
new ticket logging can be accessed here
Customer Service = New Marketing.
How Chick-fil-a ranked 1st in USA
“With a score of 86/100, the inventor of the Chicken sandwich was followed by Chipotle Mexican Grill, who ranked a respectable 83/100, and Panera Bread Co in 3rd with a score of 80/100. In case you’re curious, last place…” Read more
Why my CRM is more valuable than buying leads,
“I got a call on the way home today. A past client from four years ago called me to say she got my letter in the mail through my CRM that dealt with pricing a home to sell this spring.” Read more
10 GREAT Incentives for Consumers to Give Businesses
their Email Address
Here’s ten ways to get people towant to give you their email address. (Let SalesJunction assist you with #3; [auto-]Emailing Birthday Specials!***)
Until next time!
Your friends at SalesJunction.